Saturday, October 8, 2011

My First Post as Floral Designer 我的第一個花藝師綱誌


I was in London at the Jane Packer Flower School to study the Advance Event Design Floral Arrangement course. The full week training inclusive of designs for Flower Arch, Wedding Pavilion Decoration, Long Banquet Table Decoration, Big Candle Ring, and Event Venue Decoration.

My classmates were from different places in the world, i.e. New York, London and Korea. The tutors were from Japan and London. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the team work and the beautiful flowers surrounding very much. My creativity talent has been widening tremendously. It also gives me the courage to create this blog to share with you my creation.

I hope you will enjoy seeing my blog.

在英國倫敦的Jane Packer 插花藝術學院修讀為期一星期的活動場地花藝擺設高級課程; 與數位來自紐約、 南韓和英國的同學跟隨兩位英藉和日籍導師創作各式鮮花拱門、婚禮場館佈置、長餐桌裝飾、大型蠟燭台花環、和多類型活動場地花藝設計。 


我很享受在花團錦束的環境內的團隊工作氣氛, 這同時擴闊了我的創意領域,使我有勇氣創建這個綱誌與大家分享我的創作 。

希望你會喜歡看到我的綱誌!

No comments:

Post a Comment